Beet the Beats- Note Value Recognition
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Beet the Beat- Reinforce Note Values
Beet the beat is a wonderful tool that lets students visualize how many counts a note or a rest receives in a quirky, memorable way.
These beets have multiple uses:
- Visual aid when explaining how many counts a note receives.
- Use the beets when composing a song.
- Have students construct "beets" from their songs and then clap or drum the rhythm.
- Find the missing beet. Construct a rhythm but leave a beat out and have your students figure out the missing beet.
- Use the plain beets to talk about the root of the chord!
The possibilities are endless when it comes to these beets.
This is a favorite resource in our music school (even the drum teachers LOVE them).
Now you gotta lettuce turnip the beet! 😉