Bucket List - Interactive Music theory Game (Digital)
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
How to play
Object of the game: Students identify the 4 musical notes and reveal what the animals do with their buckets.
1) Click 4 times to reveal the different buckets.
2) Students identify the names of the notes from top to bottom.
3) Click the mouse to reveal the answers to the 4 notes from top to bottom.
4) Click the mouse 4 times to reveal the 4 activities that need a bucket.
5) What does the dog, butterfly, antelope and eagle want to do with their buckets? Paint the house? Wash the car? Mop the floor? Build a sandcastle?
6) Click on the house, the car, the floor, or the sand castle to reveal the answer of what the animals want to do with their buckets.