Reinforce Finger Numbers, Left Hand and Right Hand with your students.
I love file folders because I can send even young students to choose a folder to work on independently while I work individually with another student! And a quick glance at the folder will tell me what my student is retaining. My students love these too! They are faster for little fingers to put together than filling out theory worksheets and they are reusable. Win-win! I use different colored folders for different levels so I know which color to send my students to grab. Be sure to check out my other folders to add to your collection!
1. Cut out the hands and glue them to the inside of your file folder
2. Write "Finger Numbers" on the file folder tab
3. Laminate the entire file folder
4. Cut out numbers, "L.H." and "R.H." and laminate them
5. Cut out the laminated numbers, "L.H." and "R.H."
6. Attach velcro to each number, "L.H." and "R.H."
7. Attach each number, "L.H." and "R.H." to the correct spot on the hands in the file folder. ("L.H." and "R.H." fit in the palm of each hand).
8. You can either package tape an envelope to the file folder to store the pieces in, or attach additional velcro on the blank side of the file folder to return the scrambled pieces to.
As of the time I posted this, you can get 500 pairs of velcro dots on Amazon for about $13.00. This should help you to create over 30 file folders.