Flash Cards – Sight Reading Rhythm & Pitch: BIG Value Bundle: Studio Licenced
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Digital Sight Reading Flash Cards - Online & In-person
Pitch - Levels 1, 2 & 3 AND Rhythm Levels 1 & 2 - Save 10%!
- The Rhythm Flash Cards include basic note values: whole notes, half notes, dotted half notes, quarter notes, eighth notes, quarter and half rests.
- The Pitch Flash Cards include Treble & Bass Clefs – steps, skips, 4ths & 5ths
- Pitch Cards includes many BONUS slides – with sight reading tips and tricks – all animated to catch the student’s interest
- 230+ flash cards in all (in manageable sets of approx. 15 flash cards)
- Interactive links between sets, for easy navigation while presenting
- These flash cards are both digital & printable
- Save 10% with this bundle set of Pitch & Rhythm Flash Cards!
Flash cards are a fun way to get your students sight reading fluently! Improving sight reading skills makes new pieces easier to learn, and allows them to move on to learn so much more about real musicality.
Each flash card is visually appealing, colourful, and clearly laid out. They are easy to use, grouped sequentially in sets of approximately 15-18 cards, arranged in order of difficulty.
You can access these kid-friendly flashcards from any device, and use them in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons – either online via Zoom, Skype or similar, or in person.
Easy to use with students face to face:
- Open in Google Slides on your device (tablet, smart phone, iPad, computer, etc)
- You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
- Or if you prefer printed materials, you can print these on A4 paper or cards
Easy to use in online music teaching:
- Open the flash cards in Google Slides
- Start your Zoom call (or similar video conference call) to your student
- When you are ready to use the flash cards, do a ‘share your screen’ with your student, and hop over to the Google Slides file
- Simply click through the slides, as the student performs each one for you
- Great to use in individual lessons, classrooms, small-group learning, or buddy lessons.
Purchase it once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
Alternatively, for separate purchase:
Get just the PITCH Reading Cards Here
Get just the RHYTHM Reading Cards Here
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem.