Fun & Games (Digital Edition)
A great resource for teachers!
· Fun & Games has 24 games for use in instrumental studio lessons (16 of these can be adapted for the music classroom).
· An excellent way to keep students focused and enthusiastic whilst learning skills including: hand positions, note reading, keyboard recognition, breath control, aural, style, practice methods, scale revision and sight reading.
· Each game is clearly explained with illustrations and the games are suitable for Beginner to Grade 3 students.
· There is now also a FREE PDF with suggestions of how to adapt these games for use in online music teaching.
· "A handbook full of innovative and interesting games to play with students." (Music Teacher Magazine UK)
This is a DIGITAL FILE with ONE download and ONE print per purchase.
The PDF is A4 size, to print on A4 paper. If you are printing onto US letter size, please adjust the printing options when you click on the “print” icon. Under “Page sizing” select “Shrink oversized pages” (if this is not available, select “Fit” or magnification to 94%).