How Egg-citing! | Piano Notes Easter Game
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
Are you looking for a cute and simple Easter themed game to test your beginner students’ knowledge of piano notes?
Check out ‘How Egg-citing!’
WHAT IS IT
Players take it in turns to read the calling card (either a piano note or a letter) and see if they have the matching space on their egg board. If the do, the cover up the space with one of their bunny egg tokens.
First player to cover up all their spaces is the winner!
INCLUDED IN THE DOWNLOAD
- Instructions for How To Play
- 2 Egg Boards with piano note spaces
- Sheet of letter calling cards
- 2 Egg Boards with letter spaces
- Sheet of piano question cards
- 4 sets of bunny egg tokens