Thank you for your interest in music lab task cards. I would highly recommend that you read this Q & A's post here to understand fully what these task cards are all about.
Simply put, music lab task cards keep students focused, engaged and on task during their music lab time or supplementing a lesson assignment at home. Whether you want students working on the iPad/Tablet, Computer, using a Game, creating something fun on the Keyboard or writing on a worksheet, these task cards make prep time a snap!
Simply give your student a task card (or several) and off they go!
Single teacher license includes:
- Read First- Instructions and tips for teacher on using the task cards.
- Hundreds of (editable) music lab task card assignments already done for you, using many different lab tools including iPad/Tablet, Computer, Videos, Keyboard etc.
- Student Reflection Cards (or optional sheet), where students record what they have learned in the lab exercise.
- Teacher logs to track student progress.
- Task Card Log to keep track and organize the resources how you want.
- Video tutorial explaining how to use these task cards without printing.
- Membership to the private Facebook group where you receive continued music lab support. (Be sure to join!)
- Updated at least once a year (as needed) to keep your task cards relevant and make use of the latest resources. HUGE VALUE!
- JPG option for all the cards to send digitally
Please note: Due to many variables, these cards are not separated into specific levels. The only exception is the early childhood cards which are geared for early childhood beginners typically in the 4-6 year old range.
If you have any questions or problems at all with the resource, please contact me directly first, before leaving a review. You can contact me in the Q & A above or below.
Visit my blog and join my email list for monthly freebies: MusicEducatorResources blog
Like on Facebook: MusicEducatorResources Facebook