Are ye looking for an easy and fun pirate themed activity? Practice music notation skills with Pirate Melody and Pirate Talk Write the Room bundle! Perfect for "Talk Like a Pirate Day"!
Both of these activities includes a bonus activity where students can take the measures they found and turn it into their own pirate composition!
Get your students up and moving as they move around the room.
Setting it up is super easy! Just print, laminate and cut the melody cards and hang the melody or rhythm cards included around the room. Students will travel to find the matching graphic and notate the melody on their worksheet.
Included in Pirate Melody:
- Pirate Melody Instructions
- 24 measured cards in C Major, F Major and G Major (color and b/w)
- Pirate Melody Notation worksheet (color and b/w)
- Pirate Melody Notation worksheet answer key
- My Pirate Melody worksheet
- Treble Clef Note Review sheet
Melody notation is in C position (middle C to treble C).
Rhythms cover 2 eighths, quarter, half, dotted half and quarter rest.
Included in Pirate Talk:
- 10 measured cards (color and b/w)
- 10 measured replacement choice cards (color and b/w)
- Pirate Talk Notation worksheet (color and b/w)
- Pirate Talk Notation worksheet answer key
- My Pirate Talk Rhythm worksheet
Rhythms cover 2 eighths, quarter, half, whole, quarter rest and half rest.
⭐ Check out the other pirate themed music resources in the store! ⭐
Follow my store to stay updated on discounts and freebies.
Visit my blog and join my email list for monthly freebies: MusicEducatorResources blog
Like on Facebook: MusicEducatorResources Facebook