Rhythm Flashcards - Digital & Printable – Free SAMPLE Level 1 – Distance Learning Friendly
|PRODUCT TYPE||Digital Download|
FREE sample of our Rhythm Flash Cards - try them out today!
Improve your students' rhythm vocabulary and sight reading – This sample set focuses on basic rhythm patterns in 4/4 time. Each card is visually appealing, clearly laid out, and easy to use with your choice of clapping, tapping, taka-dimi, French time names, body percussion, percussion instruments, etc. Flash cards are a great way to help students internalize the ‘feel’ of the rhythm!
This sample set has ten basic one-bar rhythm patterns in 4/4 time – with various note combinations at the basic level, including: crotchets, minims, dotted minims, quaver pairs, and semibreves (for our American friends that’s quarter notes, half notes, dotted half notes, eighth note pairs and whole notes). And the final slide is an animated gif Congratulations slide – Great for student encouragement and motivation!
All our digital flash cards can be accessed from any device, and used in both classroom teaching and private instrumental lessons, either online (for distance learning) via screen share, or in person on a device or computer. Our flash cards are also printable to A4 paper or thin card, if you prefer a physical copy.
Easy to use in your online instrumental teaching:
- Open in Google Slides
- Start you Zoom call (or similar video conference call to your student)
- When you want to use these online flash cards, share your screen & hop over to the Google Slides file
- Simply click through the slides – as the student performs each one for you
- If they are stuck, help them out by demonstrating it – so they can hear and copy it
- Easy to use with students in person:
- Open in Google Slides on your device (smart phone, tablet, iPad, computer, etc)
- You can then click through the slides, as the student learns & performs the rhythm patterns right beside you
- Enable it to ‘offline’ use, if you won’t have internet access in your lessons
Ideal to use in classroom teaching, small-group learning, individual lessons, or buddy lessons – Access it quickly with a computer or other device.
Purchase it once and use it forever, with all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
If you like this, you may also like our full set of rhythm flash cards - covers all notes, rests and rhythm patterns in four basic simple time signatures! See them here: Rhythm Cards Set 1 & 2
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem.