Help students MASTER musical Interval Recognition with Fun & Games!!
Do your students need to improve their interval recognition?
Conquering interval recognition helps students become familiar and comfortable with the language of music, improve their sight reading skills and fluency, fine tune theory expertise, and learn the basic building blocks of chords.
But intervals can be pretty dry and boring……Unless you turn it all into a CARD GAME!
The ‘Go FISH!’ Interval Card Game is available in THREE levels from Easy to Intermediate - This game is Level 1 – Great for beginner and early elementary students – Simple notation – No clefs – Intervals are matched by number only.
- Use the game with students in one-to-one music lessons
- Great for a group classes – either instrumental or theory!
- A FUN way to improve music theory skills
- Includes 14 pages - choose which cards you want to use
- These cards are also great to use as Flash Cards – use them to reinforce keyboard geography as well as intervals
Versatile Purchase Options:
- Need the full set? Get the complete Go FISH! Card Game Bundle with 10% OFF – HERE. This option includes ALL three card game sets, both interval info posters AND a big Studio LeaderBoard – All with Studio Licence – use it with all the students that you teach directly
Print it yourself, or take it to a stationery shop. We have designed all the files it in a ready-to-print format – Printing instructions and Game playing Rules are all included.
Looking for more sight reading resources? Check out our digital Pitch Reading Flash Cards and our digital Rhythm Reading Flash Cards Great to use via screen share for online lessons, or for in-person lessons use them on your smart phone, iPad or computer.