Help students MASTER musical Interval Recognition with Fun & Games!!
Do your students need to improve their interval recognition?
Conquering interval recognition helps students become familiar and comfortable with the language of music, improve their sight reading skills and fluency, fine tune theory expertise, and learn the basic building blocks of chords.
But intervals can be pretty dry and boring……Unless you turn it all into a CARD GAME!
The ‘Go FISH!’ Interval Card Game is available in THREE levels from Easy to Intermediate - This game is Level 3 – Great for Late Elementary to Intermediate students – Clear notation – Treble & Bass clefs – Accidentals - Intervals are matched by number AND qualtiy
- Use the game with students in one-to-one music lessons
- Great for a group classes – either instrumental or theory!
- A FUN way to improve music theory skills & sight reading
- These cards are also great to use as Flash Cards – use them to reinforce keyboard geography as well as intervals
- Includes 60 pages of cards - Choose which cards you want students to use!
- Very useful for drill and revision before theory exams too :)
Versatile Purchase Options:
Print it yourself, or take it to a stationery shop. We have designed all the files it in a ready-to-print format – Printing instructions and Game playing Rules are all included.
Looking for more sight reading resources? Check out our digital Pitch Reading Flash Cards and our digital Rhythm Reading Flash Cards Great to use via screen share for online lessons, or for in-person lessons use them on your smart phone, iPad or computer.