Have you ever wished that your students would just go home and practice? And that they would just know how to go about that practice, without using up valuable lesson time explaining it again and again? Then this book is for you!
Full of helpful practice strategies gleaned from over 25 years of private music teaching, and with a colourful, fun, kid-friendly layout, students can quickly access practice help and make the best use of those six days in between their music lessons! Teachers can implement the book's ideas in lessons, to reinforce its use at home.
This A5 book contains 36 pages in a ready-to-print format
- Kid-friendly layout - bright colours & cartoon pictures support the text throughout
- Sequential layout from starting a new piece through to polishing
43 of the most effective & efficient Practice Tricks to boost mid-week progress.
- Includes 11 Practice Tricks specifically for technical work
- Print it yourself, or take it to an office or stationery shop (printing cost can be passed on to your students).
- These practice tricks are good for many instruments, but especially useful for Piano!
- Great for distance learning via Skype or Zoom type lessons - helps students to problem solve during their own practice times.
This is suitable for students from late elementary /early intermediate through to advanced grades.
This mini-book works along with the 'Campaign Tracker' section in our music diary 'My Practice Journal' - click on the name to follow the link and take a peek. We also offer these two books as a Discount Bundle. If you teach children, teens and adults, in late elementary, intermediate and/or advanced levels you may like to check out our Ultimate Practice Kit - Discount Set triple pack
Studio Licensed - Purchase once and print it forever, for all the students that you teach personally. (Studios with multiple teachers will need to buy a digital copy for each teacher.)
You may also like our FREE Music Practice To-Do Lists - Purple Theme here - Blue theme here - They work very well alongside this book.
We especially appreciate 5 star ratings, so if you purchase this product and have any concerns that may lower your rating, please contact us and we will endeavour to rectify any problem.